Production

Made in Europe


Shoes - rely on the quality of a business partner's handshake.

In order to cover the growing international demand in the future, shucube GmbH bought in 2011, a shoe manufacture in Szombathely in Hungary. This made it possible to strengthen the competitiveness of the European market and the independence within the industry.
Despite the high demand shucube pays high attention on quality rather than quantity – at production and materials and clearly admits production inside the European Union.

60% of the shoes are made in the own manufacture in Hungary, the remaining 40% are produced from small Italian manufacturers exclusively for the shucube GmbH. 95% of the materials come from Europe / Italy.

shucube shoe manufacture in Hungary

  • number of employees:       95
  • production capacity/year: 195.000 pair
  • total area:                            5.000 m²
  • production hall:                    1.400 m²
  • storage:                                  800 m²

 

 

Origin of Leather

The leather skins for our shoes come from the typical countries of origin. The raw material is processed in Italian tanneries. These are usually family businesses, with a very long tradition of tannery. The long experience of the tanner is crucial for a perfect leather and product.
Anyone who wants to assist in the production of brands dirndl+bua, Softclox and our comfort shoe line, must meet strict conditions and tanning the leather according to the legal requirements. Only in this way we can ensure that our shoes meet your expectations.